Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'M BACK

I won't bore you with a bunch of excuses and reasons for my negligence here. I'll just get going again.

I'm in Juneau for most of this month, boat and cat sitting for my son who has gone south.  I offered to do so some time ago thinking it would be a week or 2, not 4 weeks.  For the first time in 30+ years, I will be away from home for most of the summer.  At the end of June I will be taking off for Ireland for a workshop with Nina Weiss.

The last 3 months have flown by.... and I was doing a lot of flying, coming to Juneau for dental and medical appointments. My painting output has not been good these last few months. Here is at least one that I like:


watercolor, about 20x12 inches   

 

 

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Je ne sais pas si vous êtes vraiment mécontente de votre travail, mais cette aquarelle est fine, délicate et pleine de fraîcheur...
Gros bisous à vous.