Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DAY 15, APPLES AGAIN

water mixable oil 7 x 5 inches

I fell asleep last night before posting my painting for yesterday.  I do most of my computer stuff in the morning, so will continue posting a day late. I'm still trying to get these apples right.  This time I took a photo first and painted from my computer monitor.  I also put a burnt sienna under-painting on first.
I'm relatively happywith this one, though I'll work some more on the yellow in the apple in the front.

After a nice Easter day including a brunch where most of us ate outside, yesterday. we woke up to a morning of snow.  I guess we were fools to think spring was here.

2 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

These apples are really good. I love the sheen on them. Clever you.

Carole Baker said...

Thanks, Polly. I'm glad you are here for me.