Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008

Finally after a couple of hours I've gotten some photos on my post. I had put some on the other blog, I think, but guess I didn't remember how I did it. My images there were mostly scans. The problem for me was resizing the photos so they wouldn't take so long to load, and I didn't know how large they should be. I think I've finally figured out what will work for me to get them from iPhotos to blogger the right size, and without Picasa or Flickr.





So.... here is a picture of where I live, taken last week. The indentation in the forground is where a moose had made a bed. Since this was taken, we've had a few more inches of snow. The weather has been quite cold, around 0 in the morning for the last few days and clear.



Here's a picture of a quilt I made for my grand daughter for Christmas. It was long in the making. I used scraps I'd been collecting for years. I machine quilted it.




And here's a closer view. There are 2 different blocks in the pattern. One is a 16 patch, and I made a baby quilt our of my extras of them.





1 comment:

Aurora said...

h! wow! lovely quilt Carol! ;-)